What will you do?
This is a lesson about the book 13 Reasons Why, written by Jay Asher. During this lesson, you will do the following things:
- Read the first 35 pages of the book
- Answer questions about the book
- Look for adverbs of time, place and frequency in the book
What will you learn?
During this lesson, you will learn the following things:
- How to read (Young Adult) literature
- Recognizing adverbs of time, place and frequency
You will also work on the following skills:
What do you need?
For this lesson, you need access to the book ’13 Reasons Why’ by Jay Asher
This lesson only covers the beginning of the book. The lessons for the rest of the book can be found here.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings