What’s this lesson about?
This is a lesson about the Harry Potter series, one of the most popular series of this time. The books and the movies made the Young Adult genre one of the most popular of our generation. Do you know everything about Harry Potter?
What will you do?
During this lesson, you will do the following things:
- Watch an interview with the author of the books
- Make suggestions about how things should have happened in the book
What will you learn?
During this lesson, you will learn the following things:
- How to give suggestions using verbs like can, could, have to and should
- How to use those suggestions to write an alternative ending to the Harry Potter books
- The meaning of at least 5 new words on B1 level
You will also work on the following skills:
What do you need?
For this lesson, it will help if you have seen at least one of the Harry Potter movies or if you have read at least one of the books. This will help you with the last assignment where you are going to write what should have happened at the end.
Duation: 1 hour and 35 minutes
0.00 average based on 0 ratings